Ever wanted to get behind the studio glass at WBEZ? Tour the city’s greenest greenery with the true experts on the subject from Chicago Wilderness? Journey through the forests of the Morton Arboretum with world-class scientists guiding your adventure?
Now you can have your pick of the litter during the silent auction at the EcoMyths Naturally Funny Gala at the Second City, featuring the following lineup of truly one-of-a-kind eco-experiences:
- Green Tales and Trails with Chicago Public Media and Chicago Wilderness — in a studio tour followed by lunch and a green-themed bike tour around town
- The Future’s So Bright…you’ve got to wear shades to tour the mind-boggling brilliance of solar technology at Northwestern University’s Institute for Sustainability and Innovation
- Cruise Around the World in 80 Trees, with a private tour and lunch at the beautiful Morton Arboretum
- Be Our Guest…with two tickets to the 32nd Annual Smith Nature Symposium at the Brushwood Center at Ryerson Woods
- Butterflies Are Free…for you and your fam, with this one-year family membership to the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum and behind-the-scenes tour of the famed butterfly haven
- Get to the Roots…of the Chicago Botanic Garden: A behind-the-scenes tour of the Garden’s Plant Conservation Science Center followed by private golf cart tour
- VIP-icnic and expert-led tour of The Wetlands Initiative’s Dixon Waterfowl Refuge
- Up Close and Personal With Urban Wildlife: The Center for Humans & Nature presents a tour of the City Creatures exhibit at the Nature Museum
- One Hot Nature Celebration, two tickets for you to Lake Forest Open Lands’ much anticipated Bagpipes & Bonfire event
- River Lovers Tell All: A private tour for up to eight river lovers of the McCormick Bridgehouse & Chicago River Museum
- Make Like a Celeb at Wrigley: Four front-row seats at the July 6 Cubs vs. St. Louis Cardinal game (Dugout Box, Row A), with dedicated Blue Carpet VIP entrance and parking
If you haven’t already, buy your tickets now for the big to-do, going down Tuesday, April 21, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., at Second City, where these and other entertainments await in one truly unforgettable evening of laughter for a cause.