Skip to content
- The Chicago River: A Natural and Unnatural History by Libby Hill, 2000, Lake Claremont Press. (category: water)
- The Diversity of Life, E.O. Wilson, 1999, W. W. Norton & Company.
- The Great Lakes Water Wars by Peter Annin, 2006, Island Press.
- Hot, Flat, and Crowded by Thomas L. Friedman, 2008; Farrar, Straus and Giroux.
- Lake Effect by Nancy A. Nichols, 2008, Island Press.
- Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children From Nature Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv, 2006, Algonquin Books of Chapel Hill.
- Miracle Under the Oaks: The Revival of Nature in America by William K Stevens, 1995, Simon & Schuster.
- Nature’s Services: Societal Dependence on Natural Ecosystems, Gretchen Daily, Editor; 1997, Island Press.